Ah yes I have been!! Cool! Usha Ma’am has awarded me the butterfly award for the coolest blog 🙂
And as the rule goes.. I get to forward it to all of my friends who I feel deserves this 🙂 And do I have a list!!
Before I introduce my blog with the image.. and even before I actually introduce my list.. I want to thank Usha 🙂 And not just for giving me the award!
There are few people in life.. who inspire you with their words.. and few with their actions.. and yet there are some who inspire you with nothing but being what they are 🙂 By sharing themselves… And she is one such person.
I don’t claim to know her personally.. nor have I interacted much with her.. and yet.. when I read her poems.. * I recommend you read it too here * there is an instant connection. I may have not gone through the same thing.. and yet I can relate to it. Her poems do not have big words or really complicated styles.. She has a style of her own.. and each poem.. each idea is expressed with such mastery that it cannot help but make you admire her.. and still there is inherent simplicity that makes you want to read it again and again….
And I want to thank her for giving me the pleasure of reading it through.. for sharing it 🙂 and for providing guidance.. if someone approaches her and yet not be very overbearing about it 🙂 And so I would like to give this award right back to you!
Let me introduce you to my award 🙂
1) Nancy : For the utter simplicity of your posts and the keen observation which time and again make me realize how much of life I apparently miss.. and for those little gem of posts that inspire 🙂 And for being the person you are.. a sweet friend.. and yet.. we have not really interacted in any other way but through our blog 🙂
2) Neeru: For writing cute little poems and inspiring me to write some more.. for being my partner in crime in everything that 2 people can share separated by age and distance .. When I am with you.. I relive my life.. and that makes you precious for me.. and ofcourse your blog.. which is a treasure trove of romance 🙂
We have traversed through many twisted pitfalls in life.. and been together all along.. 🙂 May be stay friends like this for many years to come.. and may be.. grow closer than this !!
3) Vinay: For the beautiful poetry he writes and also for being so sweet to talk to personally 🙂 and for the changing blog templates 😀 😀
4) Pratsie : For your poems anf for that amazing bond that we share.. for you can read my mind.. as I can yours 🙂 And for sharing the same interests that I do.. making it easier for me to share my life 🙂
5) Anoop : For your blog represents you… in all your different shades 🙂
6) Rambler : I don’t really know you.. and yet I remember the first reaction I had when I read your blog.. Your blog made me think.. I don’t make a habit of thinking.. so it was a welcome change 🙂
7) Dockbillin: Again, I have not interacted with you much. But I remember one year back.. I had accidentally stumbled upon your blog.. and well since then I have been regular in reading.. if not in commenting.. for I have to login to multiply.. which I haven’t in a long time… I would just like say that I love what you write.. almost all the posts 🙂
8) Navin : I don’t really have to give reasons.. do I ? For liking you or your blog.. You are one romantic poet I have seen who is so flowery in the language and yet hasn’t lost the flavor of it 🙂 Though nowadays you have become a tad too philosophical.. or as you say.. flawsophical 😛 😛 We started like house on fire.. and then cooled off like anything and now we are back as friends.. slowly and steadily.. I like where we are going as friends 🙂
Ah there are so many others too who deserve to be mentioned.. but for now .. this is the list 🙂
Ah recent update! I got one more award yay!! by pratsie 😀 😀
This award celebrates the relationship on blogosphere and their proximity that surpasses any boundries that we have …
Thank you girl!
Again I have to pass this awards to others..
1) Agnes : For being so sweet in your comments and your blog.. which I happen to love 🙂
2) Nancy : I don’t know what reason to give .. other than that we have not interacted much… and we do share a bond.. dont we ?
3) Cess : For her perky posts and up-on-your-face attitude. and the fact that something or the other always keep happening in her blog 🙂 its a treat to read 🙂
4) Karthik : For we first met on his blog and have interacted later on.. off blogs and become good friends
5) Kris : Again, met over the blogosphere. What I really love about your blog is its apparent simplicity! and the honesty with which you blog 🙂