- Lets just face it! Mumbai is an amazing shopping destination.. you can shop on roads, in trains, on the platforms and in the malls. It caters to every bracket of budget.. the costliest branded stuff to the cheapest raste ka maal saste mien stuff.. I love window shopping in Mumbai.. and shopping in the train! You can buy eatables, veggies, books and junk jewelery!
- It is the only place where I have experienced strangers coming upto me and giving me a compliment and even asking me where I found the “stuff” or where I got my hair cut.. its too fast paced to worry about shyness and other such things. Its not a city of shy people!
- Ah the transport! It is so efficient and so fast ..
- A place where I could get print out at 11 o clock in the night and the road was so crowded that I was not afraid to walk alone. The watchmen didn’t know me.. and wouldn’t meet me ever.. and yet they escorted me to the cyber cafe and even asked me later if my work was done. If it wasn’t they would have directed me to a different cafe.
- All my friends.. umm ppl I hold close to my heart are there! All my memories the best times is all there abd theres the sea.. entralling me forever
If I think more I can add more reasons.. but simply am caught in the afterglow of my visit