1. Go to a musical soiree or a jamming session ( just to watch )
2. Watch an artist paint. Bring his/her thought to life
3. Stand on a cliff so steep that one step wrong would mean dying. Stand there and feel the wind blow my hair.. feel it roar in my ears.
4. Stay in a tree house in the middle of an evergreen forest ( this came into my mind when I watched umm Mr. and Mrs. Iyer when Rahul bose talks about in the cafe.. he spins the yarn but I fell in love with it)
5. Go camping amidst the snow. May be a part of umm team that tags snow bears may be ? That would be fun!!
6. Be caught in a life threatening situation and come alive.
7. Face a situation where pragmatism vie with ethics ( Would love to see what I choose )
8. Fall passionately in love so much so that it defies logic and reason ( This is hard. Harder than the rest somehow. For am at best a very lukewarm person when it comes to feelings)
9. Live on an island even if it is for few days. I wish I could own one and live in it all my life.
10. Watch the moonlight light the snow mountains caps in the night..( As described by rahul bose again 😛 in Anuranan) ** Solilo I watched it after you mentioned. I didnt like the end**