I have been tagged for the Switcheroo too!! by Indyeah.. I am sure I am one of the last few to do the tag and it is really hard to do it now.. I want to list something new and yet still follow the rules..
So after a lot of deliberation here it is…
1. I would date myself! If I won’t choose to date my feminine self who will? yeah ?
2. If I were a man and some 60+ years older.. I would date my mom! A female to have come to Bombay at the tender age of 18, having grit to survive and support a family of 10 and still live a satisfying life with no complaints.. wouldnt I wanna know such a strong person better? You bet! And where’s better than over a cup of coffee 🙂
3. I am not much of a movie buff but Sush has this wonderfully elegant quality about her. I would like to know her better 🙂
4. I would love to have known Indira Gandhi better.. not just because she had this persona of strong will.. but simply to know what would make her “tick”
5. Diane Keaton. She is one hell of an actress. Somehow she comes across as such a sweetheart.. I would love to know if it is really true 🙂
6. Nora Roberts. She writes romance with a lil bit of fantasy put in. But I love the mix of magic with real life. So yes. I would love to know her better!
Burr! There it is.. It was really hard to fill them up! And I wasn’t able to keep up with the “masculine” side at all.. 😦 😦